Happy May! Although we had a relatively mild winter, I am so looking forward to warmer and brighter days ahead. We ended April on a VERY rainy note this year, so I feel pretty confident that we’ll get to enjoy those May flowers. I can tell you my rose bushes have already started opening and it is making me so excited.
Reviewing Goals for April:
Complete Project Life and One Little Word for April– Killed it and started being a little more intentional about how I complete project life, so this was a major win. Finish Lent Strong with No Social Media –This was tough, but I’m so glad I did it. It definitely helped put in perspective how much time I was spending on my phone.
- Edit Wedding Photos – I’m about halfway done, so I’m going to continue this goal into May.
Workout –Twelve workouts on the dot, how bout dah? Continue Covering Others in Prayer –I’m glad I kept this practice up, I’m really enjoying it. Gardening –You guys. By far the best news about my goals is that Sarah and I decided to start a garden. I’m so pumped.
New Goals for May:
- Complete Project Life and One Little Word for May – As always, I love sitting down to print photos and work on my creative projects. I’ve noticed that my supplies are adding up (without being used) so I’m not buying anything else until I make some headway here.
- Plan a Day Ahead – I’ve been spending a lot of time figuring out how to make my life more efficient so I’m going to try planning my days out the night before. By looking at my calendar and my to do list (things I WANT to be spending my time on) I’ll be able to make sure that I have enough time for them. A lot of my problem lately is that I can’t decide what to do next, so I spend a lot of time trying to make a decision. I’ll let you know how it goes.
- Edit Wedding Photos – My goal was to have these done in April, but I only got about halfway! Hoping to schedule in a little time here and there and have them done by the Omaha trip.
- Workout – I’ve loved how I’ve felt since getting back to the gym, I’m going to try again for 12 workouts in a month.
- Continue Covering Others in Prayer – I’ve chosen someone new to intentionally cover in prayer for this month,.
- Trip Minibook – We’re going on a trip this month and I’m going to make a minibook with my pictures and the fun things that we do!
- Give Myself so much Grace – I’m anticipating a busy month here, so I am just taking it easy when possible.