March was particularly great and while I feel like I killed it, I also felt more relaxed than usual. I’m wondering if I can attribute that to the severely decreased screen time and buzz of news or more time in the gym, but either way it felt like a breath of fresh air. As I began making my goals for April, I couldn’t believe how quick the year is flying. Speaking of, this month we will celebrate one whole year in our Highridge Ranch.
Here were my goals for March:
- Continue working through Psalms Day by Day. I have to admit that I fell off the band wagon on this one. I wasn’t feeling particularly creative and didn’t want to force myself to create when I wasn’t feeling it. Some entries got done, but not enough to mark this completed.
Social Media Free Lent.This was the biggest goal for me in March, so I’m glad I was able to complete it! You’ll see a post after Easter about my thoughts and feelings of staying away from online community for 40 days. Cover others in prayer. Just keep budgeting.Kevin and I have officially been budgeting strictly for a year this month. We are really killing it in the budgeting game. Celebrate two years of marriage.We had a great night hanging out, reminiscing about our wedding day, and eating dinner at a new restaurant in town. Shoot my first wedding.Kevin’s mom got married in March and they asked me to be their photographer. It was my first wedding and I had such a blast. Complete Project Life and One Little Word for March.Done and Done! Read three books.Read four this month – The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Essentialism, The Nesting Place
Goals for April:
- Complete Project Life and One Little Word for April – On my list as usual! This is the time of year when I start feeling that I’ve left my word in the dust, so I’m particularly looking forward to digging in.
- Finish Lent Strong with No Social Media – I’ve officially made it one month without social media, but I still have 16 days left until Easter, so I’m hoping to finish strong.
- Edit Wedding Photos – I snapped over 400 photos at the wedding and I’ve already started making progress on the editing process. My goal is to get these done in April.
- Workout – I’ve been getting back in the gym these past few weeks but I’m trying to make a monthly goal of getting there twelve times (or about 3x per week).
- Continue Covering Others in Prayer – I’ve chosen someone new to cover in prayer for this month. Hoping to continue being super intentional in that area of my life.
- Gardening – I’ve been waiting for a warm weekend to start planting, so hopefully I’ll find a good one this month. I still haven’t decided if I want to go with flowers or veggies, but I’m happy to let that be a last minute decision.