Select Page

I was going to name this series Conversations Over Coffee, but for obvious reasons (i.e. I actually hate the taste of coffee), I had to name it something that felt like less of a lie. Coffee sounds really great and I urge myself to like it on a daily basis because not only is it just “cooler” but it’s also significantly cheaper and has more caffeine than the fru-fru drinks.  I like to pretend that I enjoy coffee but in reality if you see me with my ceramic mug, there is a 90% chance that I have water or gatorade in it (the other 10% is a latte, so obviously I’m not lying. What did you expect? Giggling Over Gatorade? Whispering Over Water? That would be too weird).

 photo 3F0E842F-E4FF-45FC-84B5-405AF4F459B7_zpsrh98jyzn.jpg

Last Monday, I went to breakfast at Kaldi’s with Taylor and Brittany. I was so thankful to catch up on Brittany’s trip to Nicaragua and Taylor’s stories about babysitting her siblings and other exciting things that are going on in their lives. They both had coffee and I had a chai latte along with breakfast. Looks good, huh?

 photo A0575A76-36C6-4CBD-87AD-AD6A6EB1E35F_zpsrwzni7kn.jpg

Yeah, except for that guac. That’s enough for approximately one bite of my breakfast wrap!  HAHA

 photo 72F2B5D9-CF52-413A-862C-21C633B179C1_zps0vdj5vs6.jpg
After chatting with these amazing ladies who so greatly impact my life, I can’t help but hope that I can challenge, love, and encourage others the way these two continually have for me over the last 3 years.

*This series was created as part of my journey with the word rooted. I really want to work on being intentional this semester with the time I spend with friends. I want to focus on getting to know them on a deeper level, on loving them more, and working on being a better friend while I nourish some of the most precious friendships that I have ever had.


Join my mailing list to receive monthly wrap-ups of my favorite posts.

You have Successfully Subscribed!