30 days of no complaining– Ok, so I didn’t quite make it all 30 days, but I’m going to call it done because I do think that I did a pretty good job. Just doing this exercise alone made me aware of each complaint and I was able to pinpoint exactly why I was complaining. It mostly had to do with wanting a nap. The plan for next month is to work on getting regular sleep and regular physical activity, I think that should help! A photo a day– I only missed one day, but I took multiple on other days, so I’m calling it a win! This month was probably one of the highest photo months ever – coming in at about 250 pictures total…so that equals out to be 8 1/3 pictures per day. Try new things– I know this was super vague, but I did do some things I’d never done before such as bought a house, installed a door handle, new art journaling techniques, etc. OLW: Ali Edward’s E-Course and Prompts for April– BOOM!
- Daily Quiet Time – I hate to admit that my daily quiet time has become only a priority when I have free time. I know that this is supposed to be the first and most important thing, so I’m putting it here in hopes that I can get back into the habit of enjoying it daily.
- OLW: Ali Edward’s E-Course Prompts for May – this project is still the bomb.
- Send 7 pieces of snail mail – I love receiving snail mail, so I’m sure other people do too!
- Complete the #RockYourHandwriting Challenege in my Bullet Journal – I’ve been following Kara over at Boho Berry for a while now and I love that the prompts for her challenge are super easy and are geared toward completing them in the bullet journals. Some of the photos on their instagram hashtag are swoon-worthy.
- Share a DIY project and six other posts here, on the blog.
This Shirt: Treat Dreams
This Netflix Show: Fixer Upper
This Song: If We’re Honest
This Blog Post: We Bought A House!
This Recipe: Sweet and Sour Chicken
This Article: Friendships