Revisting February Goals
- Complete 29 Bible Journaling entries. I came pretty close – I only did about 20!
- Post each of the 29 pages on Instagram. I only posted 12! WOMP WOMP.
Bake a new sweet treat.
- Create a blog survey for WrittenWorship.com. Didn’t get around to this.
Host a Bible Journaling Kit Giveaway. Be intentional with praying and find a way to keep track of ongoing prayer requests. OLW: complete Ali Edward’s E-Course and Prompts for February.
- Try out coupon clipping or multiple meal prep to discover new money-saving techniques. Nope.
- Finish PDF version of my written worship e-course. Not yet.
- Lean in to being present and mindful.
- Keep up with my bullet journal.
- OLW: Ali Edward’s E-Course and Prompts for March.
- Celebrate one year of marriage!
This month, I’m focusing less on specific tasks and focusing more on enjoying life. Let’s see if I can’t get these done in MARCH!