- Determine what makes me happy – I listened to this podcast by Elise Joy and she talks a lot about making time for the things that make you happy and minimizing the rest.
- OLW: Ali Edward’s E-Course Prompts for June.
- Finish out the Start Where You Are Journal before starting anything new.
- Continue my daily quiet time practice
- Get my new Written Worship products in the shop!
- Make it to at least one (way to early) cycling class with Kevin.
Revisiting May Goals:
Daily Quiet Time –I’m happy to say that I can check this one off! I’m so proud of myself for doing this on a daily basis and I’m looking forward to continuing the habit. I’ve been using the Genesis Study from She Reads Truth and I’m loving it. OLW: Ali Edward’s E-Course Prompts for May –Done and done. My word of the year has been so good for me this far! Send 7 pieces of snail mail –I definitely got out 7 pieces of mail and if you count our new home announcements, I probably ended up sending closer to 50.
- Complete the #RockYourHandwriting Challenege in my Bullet Journal – Nope, didn’t do this and I’m not even mad about it.
- Share a DIY project and six other posts here, on the blog. Two is better than none, right?
Favorite things from May:
- This Bag: Kavu Rope Bag
- This Show: Veep
- This Podcast: Being Boss
- This Book: The Chronicles of Narnia
Have a great month everyone!