Yay! Birthday Month is here and my list of goals feels longer! I’m excited to knock some of these out and have a productive month! Lots of things to look forward to!
- Dress alterations and shoes for Tricia’s wedding
- Haircut – isn’t it sad that this has to be on my to-do list for it to get done?
- Celebrate my 25th birthday with family and friends – second annual birthday cheesecake!
- Make a house to-do list
- Paint Kevin’s office
- DIY Project with Instax
- Start Couch to 5K Program
- OLW: Ali Edward’s E-Course Prompts for August
July Goals Update
OLW: Ali Edward’s E-Course Prompts for JulyDone! Continue using the LifeSum App to keep a food and exercise journalYep!
- Blog every day in July – realistically, I’d love to get something up here every day even if it’s not super amazing or perfectly edited. I spend WAY too much time re-reading and editing. Nope…don’t quite get to this one but I did blog more than normal!
Keep up with my daily devotional and quiet time throughout the month. Did pretty good on this!
- Give up caffeine. Still working on it!