In the last two weeks since I started embracing the word joy, I have realized that the majority of my “joy moments” cannot be captured through my camera. Joy is a feeling.
- singing Christmas songs (in January) to an alarm
- family conversations at the dinner table
- my family’s inside jokes
- hearing my shutter open and close
- the sun coming through the curtains in my room each morning
- how I feel when my dog greets me
- snow falling
- coming across Psalm 16:11
- full days of crafting
- sun coming through stained glass to a beautiful church of women worshiping
- conversations with the people I love
These are just some of the things that have happened in the last couple of weeks. I am so excited to seek joy and see how having a different outlook on life changes the way I view things and changes my attitude about things that seem monotonous.